Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Redbull Downtown Lisboa 2010 - Won by local amateur


(click the pic on the right to read more)
Looks like Peaty has given the throne of Lisboa to Paulo Domingues, 30 years old amateur. “I still can not believe that I beat the best athletes of the World, I’m still incredulous! I actually came here to fight for the title of the best Portuguese rider and leave the place by the big door, it seems like a dream. I feel so happy, because I am an amateur and they are professional”. Amarelo (Team Biciplus Sportcity/CM Sesimbra), as is known in the middle of mountain biking, completed the thousand meters of the track in 1:46.122 minutes. The podium was completed, respectively, with the Slovak Filip Polka (MS Evil Racing) and South African Greg Minnaar (Santa Cruz Syndicate).
UB's advise, pursue your dreams. Plan and set your goals so you can be among the few.

No comments: